View Single Post
Old 26-12-2016, 07:50 PM
Administrator
Hello

Having done platform work I know how hard it is to relay messages at times. I was taught you "say it out" and I struggled with this and would say at times "see me later please" and man I heard about that one from the one's hosting the event. As I an read the emotions of people I could tell it had to go private. This is not how the demo show are run, in part this made me turn from that life path.

The hardest reading I ever had with a large audience was to a woman looking to connect with her Dad, that had been to so many Mediums with no closure.

He came to me went "I do not believe in you, you do the work of the Devil, yet I can talk to you blasted." and was gone. I was like OMG I have to say this message to her, how will she take this ? She want to know her Dad is OK and want a message of LOVe.

I told her and she burst into tears and said "Finally that is exactly what my Dad would say finally I know that he is OK." Told me that so many had long messages about how happy he was, how much he missed her ext ext. This was not her Dad at all he had no belief in the afterlife or Mediums.

It is easy to read body language or body energy so it is easy to be fake at times. For me palm readers are the worst offenders times. I have had a death even that is in my life line, some will look at my hand and toss it back refusing to read me. I scare them as they do not see that I have had the event in time and moved on. The real one's go OH a death but you learned from it.....you know of it and its in its place.

Lynn