View Single Post
Old 20-07-2006, 05:54 PM
Ascended Master

Hi Katara, why are you alone in the shadows?
And what is this darkstar business?! :o)

It's true there's a "universal consciousness", and whether we're in body or in spirit, we're all a part of that. But to most of us, it is currently a universal subconsciousness.
In the physical realm, we (our souls) are only subconsciously connected to our own spirits, which most of us on here are working to overcome.

Generally because we want our spirit to be brought to the forefront of our every thought and action - in order that we can lead better, happier, more adventurous and more informed meaningful lives. To coincide with natural intended evolution?

We've all however been force fed a life (and information), by malinformed people (who don't possess a connection to their own spirits) hence this has taken us a little bit further away from our spiritual connection, than say for many of those in the East?

Spiritual connection brings about a better and more evolved way to the physical equation - which, as I say, is natural intended evolution. So that's why so many of us are naturally falling into this subject, and so willing to keep growing and developing in a spiritual context.
It is natural to do so? When we are ready to do so.
It provides meaning to our existence, which everybody, regardless of their standing, I guess, really wants?
(apart from a few, but I won't go into that now!) :o)

This "spirit connection" isn't easy, but it's possible. If we really want to grow, and if we really want to live the most happy and meaningful life we can. If we want it enough, we will achieve it.

Our "spirit", which resides about 2 foot above our heads (as an out of body chakra - or energy centre) still exists in the realm of universal consciousness. So in effect, my spirit can communicate with me, as well as the realms of spirit, and every other being within it.
It can glean information from it, and communicate with anyone (in body) at a subconscious level, as well as with spirits at a conscious level.

That's why an ascended person has access to additional knowledge and insight about the spirit world? And why they are able to speak to any spirit at any time.
(providing of course that the particular spirit wants to, or providing it is in the best interests of the people (or spirits) involved that they do so).
The information imparted is normally in the best interests of everyone too, although some spirits are a bit dumb and say things they are not meant to! Myself included! :o)

An ascended person is therefore connected to their own spirit. So in effect, they have also connected to everyone else. This "universal consciousness". This universal mind?
We are all interlinked, all built of light energy, as are all material objects - and even from a scientific background, Einstein worked hard to prove this, which he did.

I'm a "medium" (of sorts) who has friends and family in spirit, and regardless of their own journeys, their spirit comes and sees me regularly for a chat! :o) Showing theirselves in whatever way is best for me to understand. ie, as they existed in my recognisable lifetime.

Our spirit (whether connected to our body and soul or not) also communicates with other spirits, and drip feeds information to our conscious self - if we are prepared to listen! - which is the most effective when we meditate and raise our vibration to that of the spirit realm.

It's hard to explain, and heck of a lot easier to draw?! :o)

Hope this is even slightly informative! LOL

AM