View Single Post
Old 08-01-2018, 06:52 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Eagle

Liberation of Past trauma ....... MUST be a CONSCIOUS CHOICE to LET GO!

To release past trauma requires self-awareness. Awareness is something that may take a long time to acquire, because most of the time we operate in the unconscious.

I have been on a journey of self-discovery and self-awareness for years. In 2017, I started Rosen Method therapy which helps me to bring the unconscious to the conscious.

It is when we shift the unconscious and subconscious content to the conscious then we become aware, and with that awareness comes a conscious choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Eagle
NOW! NOW! NOW! is the time your immortal RELEASE! CLAIM THIS! CLAIM THIS!

Now i ask you once more ....... Is YESTERDAYS drama worth holding onto any longer? If you want that ....... than Go and do not come back , for i AM ..... and that is NOT for the dead! GO! Be a dead fool walking the Earth , clinging to yesterdays **** ........ carry that burden to the ends of the Earth ~! Into the desert ...... no mans land ........ and all that remains are skeletons who once thought the same ~!

So CHOOSE NOW!!! What will you have!!??

We cannot just tell people to choose. They cannot choose consciously unless they are conscious of their unconscious. So the question is how.

Without that knowledge and ability, they will be stuck in the unconscious mode, and nothing we say to their conscious mind will change that. The only who can change us is ourselves.