Thread: Lucid Dreaming?
View Single Post
Old 15-03-2011, 11:47 PM
deecee

Lucid Dreaming?

When I first woke up in a dream I couldnt believe it, For some reasonI just knew I could fly and I sprinted off down the road and took off only to wake up after what was like 2 seconds in the air. This was before I had heard of lucid dreaming.

I found out a little while after and read up a little bit, on that night before I went to sleep I looked at my hands and told myself that when I seen them I knew I was dreaming and it worked! I was in the desert but the sand was glowing red beautiful I bent down to pick some up and look and when I seen it falling out of my hand instantly I woke in the dream however I just took off again into the air once again to wake up after a few seconds in the air.

Them two experiences even though a few seconds each still amazed me that I wanted to experience more in that state instead of just flying up and waking instantly but it hasn't happened, lately I have been waking in dreams when in danger or being chased and all the times instantly thought I can fly away and when I do .. no suprise I wake up.

I can't get further and dont have a clue how. The last dream I had when I realized I was dreaming I felt in danger and floated up and bit a person because I knew I would wake up. But I dont wan't to wake up it's only when I wake up that I realize it's not what I wanted to do.

Any tips/advice appreciated.