View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 06:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
thanx,
I was expecting you'd share some details of your experiences,but it seems you don't remember any.
It'd have been interesting., useful.

It's not unlikely I have some past life connection with these beings, but I've not explored it.

Hi Mate . .

Oh I remember them alright lol . How does one forget such things . .

I'll try and break it down into something short and sweet . When I awakened within the awakening my energy signature transmitted into many realms that have been relevant to many life times once had . The energies also drew similar vibrations from such realms and planets .

Many visitations of alien life were mostly of a light vibration apart from one reptilian encounter .

Visions on board one craft where I was with other humans all standing in line waiting to be submitted to a funnel of light that was placed over our heads . All seemed perfectly normal . An aspect of myself that was part of a soul group that was not of this world that contains elements of merging vibrations with earth and orion .

Other encounters being on a space type of station and watching a craft coming in and out of sync with time and eventually being greeted and taken by the hand as I entered the craft .

You are never gonna forget these experiences lol . .

x daz x