View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 07:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
Just noticed your reply-comment on UFO's.

Yeah a few yrs ago I had 2-3 trips not at my request.

Typically would feel this energy fill my body from sleep state, and once recall going thru the wall and sailing through space, in my PJ's.
Came to with little guys around me, and one taller hybrid? over me... I felt its love and came to, back in my place... weird but not at all scary. I didn't really see anything in the craft, but seem to recall the initial entry-sorta.

That was the most visual experience I recall...

Last time I felt this energy I just said, no thanx , shook it off, and got outa bed to reground -clear myself.

I recall a number of dreams where I felt the same energy and was taught flying.... in my place, and outside some....

It felt so real I actually tried flying in the park once.
Couldn't lift off but I def felt my mass lessen.

Hi Mate .

My experiences have seemingly been through my own will so to speak . I think many abductions are seemingly against there will because of the nature of the experience .

My experiences have always been pleasant . As p.m.message said I am aware of off world lifetimes so I see a pattern or a connection made that is because of my soul blueprint .

When it happens I always seem to wake up in the night and become aware of a vision that starts to build up that replays the experience had .. I don't seem to be conscious of the experience as and when it happens .. perhaps there is a reason for this . . or perhaps it may change as life unfolds .

x daz x