Thread: astral police
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2017, 10:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreaminglila
Since 2012, the beginning of my awakening, and self-deprogramming of dogma,
I do not experience any astral police or symbols of authority.

If I did, I would not care. Ignore them.
I do not experience any sensation of pain in this state.
I know I am phasing, so no thing can threaten me.

This is a great opportunity for me to have fun without any fear!
I can also query consciousness database for answers to any questions.

Since my thoughts and emotions manifest my will, I can direct my play in mindscape.
In this state, THINKS = THINGS

During phasing/astral projection, I often engage in play.
I love flying, body-morphing, dancing, teleportation to another reality frame,
manifesting a vortex to the void.
Then I relax in the state of "I am".
I can assure you real astral police are not a manifestation. Astral realms have many things we have in our dimension such as money, jobs, work, schools, hobbies, video games, television, computers, phones, etc. and just like in this world these worlds need a policing force. The main difference is the dimension itself and what is and isn't possible in that dimension, but the laws are different as well and you can find yourself getting into trouble with the astral police for things you wouldn't here, and vice-versa. Maybe in your experiences that was so but you called it your "mindscape" which sounds like you're in some manifested training ground to me. Like in the Matrix where Neo trains, so yea anything could be possible there. But I'm talking about real living and breathing (maybe not literally breathing) worlds existing in dimensions like the one we live in. And these dimensions have some semblance of order in them including rules and laws and anything with those must have some type of force enforcing it and keeping order - and they certainly do. The lighter realms don't really need those types because everyone is working toward the same goal and in the same general state of mind, sure they can get moody but nothing requiring police. The middle realms and lower realms are a different story, everyone is mostly looking out for themselves so you certainly need someone to keep the order. In the lowest of realms though the astral police can be just as bad as the beings you'd think they are saving you from though.