View Single Post
Old 19-10-2016, 08:43 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alikiedro
I have a lot of blockages in my chart, I'm in recovery for eating disorder, drugs, alcohol...all the things!!! I'm a libra with Pisces sun, but learned how to work with the hard aspects in my chart. The cool thing is that the "hard aspects" have serious gifts When worked through!

July 30 1992
10:40 PM
Salinas, CA

My rising is Aries.
I also suffer from bipolar one disorder, general anxiety disorder, one-and-off general eating disorder...and I, like you, I have a past with drugs. Not alcohol or anything too crazy (though I've had my experiences)..but your regular over the counter medicines to treat colds/coughs. I've long come from that, but I'm still bipolar, less suicidal, but suicidal still, and the anxiety is real. I (still) can't have minor stresses without feeling like the only way to solve it each time is by offing myself.

These are my flaws..but when I think about it in a positive light...i'm highly empathic, often too sensitive for my own good, and have always been a child prodigy in visual-traditional arts.

As a leo, you won't find too many who are quiet and who prefer the backstage over spotlight.