View Single Post
Old 21-02-2018, 06:25 AM
Knower

Quote:
I feel like a walking, ticking time bomb, ready to explode.

I try and do things like going to the beach and 'grounding' myself, to give up sugar, carbs etc, to drink more natural spring water, to avoid perfumes and cleaning products....but the 'negative attachments'...the 'demons' always intervene and stop me...keeping me totally down...keeping me sick and adding to my list of symptoms daily.

God knows the number of times I've tried to wake up at 5 or 6am, only to hear Satan's voice say "you can wake up early tomorrow...just stay in bed and 'heal yourself'...you owe it to yourself...there's a good girl"...and so, every day, I stumble out of bed at 10-30 or 11am and the day is almost gone...and then I wonder why it is, I cannot get to sleep until 3-4am the next morning...I try to go to bed earlier than that and I hear that same Demonic voice go "It is still too early! you can stay up later than that...people in the USA are just waking up...don't go to bed yet...there's a good girl" and on...and on..it goes like this. I swear I'm possessed.

So, I can only do things when I fight hard against this force. When I assert my identity strongly, but at the same time, it seems to totally sap every bit of energy I have out from underneath me...undermining my attempts to 'get better' because that means I must get rid of this 'bad influence spirit' for good.

Oh, I swear that I've been through it all for a long time.
The key to getting out of contact with the lower astral is to accumulate the energy of merit. Turn back to the basic practice of Sacrifice and ministry. Learn other practices. Then the lower chakras begin to close.
Or at least start at the limit to sit in padmasana and constantly make strong pranayama. This also closes the lower chakras.

And yet the feeling that you neglected the daily practice and believed the doctors more than Shiva .. And experience as a practice.

Living in the society and exchanging data with ordinary people you put on from the program, especially if you are in a psychiatric hospital. You have activated the astral body and work in a large part of the chakra. Therefore, when you get to the places of such clinics, you simply scan the problems of other people and it seems to you that this is your own problem. However, this is not true. You simply because of many years of practice have become very sensitive to the fields and the influence of other people. If I lie down for a couple of weeks in a psychiatric hospital .. I can safely diagnose schizophrenia and that set of sores that you wrote about yourself.