View Single Post
Old 15-02-2018, 01:14 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
You know....I presume we all have Guides? Or are supposed to have?

I sense my own "Higher Self" (I prefer to call it my "Complete Self" as the whole concept of "Higher" or "lower" doesn't make good enough sense to me.)

But not once -not ever -have I encountered my "Guide". I have not even sensed that Being and I am pretty good at sensing. I have called out and no one has been there -even when out of body. I am apparently left to my own devices. Even in extremis. There has been nobody there. Well, there have been loved ones but no Being who could be identified as a Spirit Guide.
So....maybe it's just me, and for my personal destiny I have to learn to figure everything out for myself. Okay then, that's what I will do. That's what I always do as far as I am aware! lol

Maybe when I cross over I will meet this "person" (humanoid Being?? Does it even have to be Human in form?) And they will have a right good laugh at me and say they were there all the time spying on me! I will certainly laugh at that for certain because my sense of humour will happily extend to that.

I've reached the same conclusion. in the past years I've met angels, demons, fallen angels, other wierd beings, but not once have I ever met this supposed-to-be guide I supposedly have according to other people. the closest thing to a guide I've met, is my guardian angel, my "higher" self, and the archangels. But even then, the experience has been brief and I didn't really learn much from it.

a year or two back, I was told that my "Guides" refused to help me cus I was "too far away from the light" so I just straight up said that they didnt deserve to be guides, and that I wanted nothing to do with guides too selfish to help someone in need. I still stand by what I said back then