View Single Post
Old 08-02-2018, 07:08 AM
Master
It is one of those rare books/articles I found myself fully agreeing with every word of it - every, single word...just like the Shiva Chalisa or the Vijnana Bhairava Tantra - which should have given you ALL the big 'hint' if Shiva IS Bhairava, who was instructing Parvati in the 112 ways to realise this? =) I am also fully cognizant of the total distinction between Bhakti, Para Bhakti and Apara Bhakti when Hamsa gets involved in it and not awareness with subsequent cognition...and to put that one as simply as possible, "I belong to Shiv...every part of what I am reaches out with everything "I" am to just have one perfect 'touch' of what this 'Light Being' is which at its core, contains every Loka in existence and so, I also remembered why I left the VBT about a year ago - it was as if I didn't need it! - see Bhairava wave to you as a tree in the wind...see Him lap your feet with the ocean waves and your face with the tongue of a cute puppy or kitten".

I also understand now that everything is not "One" as in "I am THAT" or "I am Shiva (Shivoham)" but Shiva is simply and no more than 'Shiva' could ever naively BE - JAI BHOLENATH! and simple pleasures and offerings please Him into satisfaction: JAI ASUTOSHA! We have the same 'essence' or Jiva/Atman AS the ONE (Brahman, Achintya...'Widhi") and Prakriti is resplendent within Purusha in that "Lotus of 1,000 Petals" then you understand the goal of 'Dualist Tantra' has therefore been actualised into direct experience and also any indirect relation to that whole experience (in which there is nobody experiencing it anyway and that's the whole beauty of it).

So, it was with this feeling (bhava) and mindset I approached Anandi's thesis on the matter of the differences between all the comparative schools of Shaivite philosophy in regards to whether Shiva actually physically exists as a 'Being' or not...and of course, the Shiva Agamas are going to say "no...you ARE that" and the Shaiva Siddhantas who say "We are only a small part of the whole which is Shiva and therefore, Shiva exists as separate from who "I" am because it simply seems to me that Shiva is everything "I am NOT" - and that's where all the Unconditional Love and devotion comes into it and occasionally, I'll get the "Just stop, shut up and relax - let me show YOU now!" and I melt...I totally, melt into my Heart-Space where my mind finally 'gets it' and the teachings and experiences with the "Rudra Granthi" become the whole 'stumbling block' of others going through what I did (and often still go back to) 'humanising' a 'God' so that something they are ALREADY familiar with, in a certain way that can familiarise itself in another way... and then it becomes "show me more parts of Your true, Infinite Nature that I haven't already seen yet. I mean, "dear Shiva, can I bring this puppy along for the ride? She is called "Ego"...you may even grow to like Her TOO, one of these lifetimes".