View Single Post
Old 08-02-2018, 07:03 AM
Master
I'm then reminded of the Vimanas (vehicles) of all the Trimurti and Shiva is the only one who rides an 'earth beast' whilst the other two ride a 'winged beast', however special attention is to be paid to Lord Brahma's mount, "Hamsa" or the 'Swan of discernment/discrimination' and the name ALSO represents the breath in Pranayama and the subtle noise/sigh it makes as it travels in and out through the nostrils as the energetic currents circulate up the spine respectively..."Ham...Sa(So)....Ham...Sa(So) on and on it will go like this and after a while, with a slight change in mental perspective...only a very slight change...it will start playing in the mind in 'backwards mode'..."So...Ham....So.....Ham" and "So...Ham" in Sanskrit, means "I ...AM" and so, with every breath, consciously or subconsciously, one connects with their own inner Divinity and the 'discernment'? the 'discrimination'? That is only the slight shift in perspective which disrupts the whole thought cycle. Yet, as I merged into Being, there was still a 'Being' who I could not 'merge' into because it somehow seemed to be the source OF the 'merging' or created the whole ability to do so and from that point on, I adopted all of the Yoga Kriyas taught by Swami Svatmarama who 'invented' Hatha Yoga based on what Patanjali already laid out before him and Dakshinamurthy (Lord Shiva) LONG before all that (at the second age of Manu IIRC).

Well, Lord Brahma got the 'Swan who discriminates where the inhalation stops/starts and the exhalation does likewise'...Lord Vishnu got the prototype for an Indonesian Domestic Airline fleet and thought "I really like my ability to look into the future, so let's call MY 'flying ship' "Garuda" - it is also VERY interesting to note how Lord Shiva appeared as 'half man, half griffin bird' to kill Narsimha Deva and liberate Lord Vishnu's soul from the clutches of a 'self-righteous demon' who was dishing out Karma to a name I can never spell, but it's starts with the letter 'H" and ends with a "U".....my memory needs some work, it seems.