View Single Post
Old 06-02-2018, 05:39 PM
Master
Thank you horace, I was just coming on here to type that when I surrender to God, I feel at peace and I know what to do and that all is well. I get distracted from this trust and don't realise I'm not surrendering until I feel bad again. I start to question where my life is heading and wanting to use my own will to get what I think I want. And this only leads to being unfulfilled. I need to be more patient and allow myself to grow and experience these things so that I may know myself better and co-create for my highest good instead of being pulled into things or thoughts etc that do not serve me. So thank you for your advice it is really helpful, I was still not understanding what to do so I do appreciate what you have said. Food is something I enjoy, so imagining a toxic situation as a rancid cake I can imagine myself walking away and saying "no thank you" haha and if it is something I know I desire I will take it with open arms. I feel I am able to turn any bad feeling into love, I do feel this is part of why I am here, but I am sometimes off track, although it only aids in experience anyway so it is a positive thing to, each time I realise these things it feels deeper and more lasting each time so thank you for your help!

I've started testing my skill at this actually, like today I felt love in my heart and was getting tingles and warmness inside so I sat peacefully and imagined the love permeating the room and everyone in it. I could feel the serenity in the room and everyone seemed to feel it too. I was surprised at how perfect that moment was compared to how it can also be such chaos at other times. But thats probably a reflection of me :)