Thread: Please....
View Single Post
Old 20-02-2020, 04:08 PM
Knower
Newest :

St. John's wort and Kaka Kaka herbal supplements have been helping with the influence. I can at least be more of myself but the presence is still very much there. Thanks!

Switching between that and holding Critine, Chevron Amethyst, and Smoky Quartz in my left hand and moving it to the affected parts of my brain seem to currently aide relief greatly. Whilst having hematite under my pillows.

Holding Ruby Zoisite over my throat and heart chakras help as well. It appears most of my turbulence are in those. Which would make sense given what I am going through.

I'm currently wearing a moonstone and a nebula stone (pendants) in hopes it will aide in all of this. Awaiting on a garnet parcel I found extremely cheap off of esty. Trying my best to heal the heart chakra and whatever ethereal energy is being sent through it as that was the start of all of this troublesomeness in the beginning. Going down that rabbit hole. :)

My newest advice to healers or anyone who uses crystals, STAY AWAY from Black Tourmaline. It houses more than it helps, at least in my case and my new found hypersensitivity to stones. If anything, use it to ward things away in high areas you barely touch and only grab it when you wish to cleanse it. And don't leave it alone, pair it with an "-ite". DO NOT WEAR IT or HOLD IT. I suggest using Black Obsidian and Selenite together rather than Black Tourmaline. I've had two pendants and a obelisk get so conquered by a particular neg that even after smudging it for days and using white sage, it still manages to sit in there comfortably and exit with ease. Or absurd as it sounds only handle it with heavy gloves or a sheet of aluminum foil to avoid getting the energy from it in you.

I think we need to spread the word of how not good black tourmaline is for the less informed who are told it's the "ultimate" protection stone. Hematite and other less cleansing-needing stones should be worn especially for a newbie. Or at least paired carefully and with intention. Otherwise we are wearing negs on us carelessly and constantly thinking we're protected when it actually becomes the opposite quickly. I think I housed so many of them on my wrist from my old toxic work environment without even knowing it and carelessly brought them home with me. (I was wearing two 7 chakra bead bracelets, sodalite, black obsidian on my wrists, and amethyst and rose quartz on my ankles as they were too "girly" to show. I was naive and didn't cleanse them. haha)

I'm regaining some confidence and hope hence my newest bold statements. Plan on doing my absolute best of keeping it that way. Thanks all! xD
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and… bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant.- Doctor Who ; Vincent and the Doctor