Thread: Please....
View Single Post
Old 20-02-2020, 01:24 PM
Knower
Sorry. I should have replied to you better. Since this has happened in October. I can log maybe 5 hours total of Sci Fi related anything. And maybe 2 full length movies? Any pleanstries or previous interests go Uninterupted so I don't bother. They rather get my undivided attention or have me nap.

They make it extremely hard to watch or enjoy anything. I've sometimes cleaned most of the day (they really hate me outside my room) or played mindless video games via muscle memory for semi enjoyment/relaxation relief of my mind.

Might I add, playing video games with a character creator wields interesting results as I am least attacked creating a female character in which they enjoy dressing her up Haha. Sigh... So, that's even further proof of a link to a woman within all this.

So, I'm at a loss at many hobby fronts as too much physical assertion upsets them as well. Doing anything that pleases me turns into a conflict. I'm surprised I'm not even more frustrated than I am lol. I'm curious, Do I pick up hobbies more in tune to my twin flame and/or that of a woman in order to appease for relief? I can't help but not enable it, y'know.

Thank you for helping. Sorry if I'm ever sounding
unappreciative. I very much am.
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and… bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant.- Doctor Who ; Vincent and the Doctor