View Single Post
Old 04-03-2018, 01:01 PM
Master
Beautiful thread, I'm glad to read there are so many of us working with / apprerciating trees.

I just realized from a post I made, that I hadn't read or talked much about the spirituality of trees, and I'm happy to see others have :)

It is such a natural part of my life, that I don't even reflect on it any more. I will greet trees, I will heal the weighed down trees. I will thank the ones that take a heavy burden of negativity for their efforts and I will help them relieve residuals, if they have any.

I will honestly and openly seek guidance and reconnection if I feel lost; either in negativity, not being able to find the light, or lost as in too 'afloat', needing grounding.

Daily, I lose myself in trees, in their build, in the art of them - and connect with the utmost awe for creation, and for being a physical manifestation of spirit, on earth - yet another day.

I seek knowledge from these anchors through time and place and dimensions, between material and immaterial, between mind and heart. That is what they are to me, acnchors. Of knowledge, memory, healing, empathy, matter and spirit.

They are my priests, I think! They explain it all and give me what I need to continue :)

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3