View Single Post
Old 22-04-2019, 09:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
Hi Shivani,

It takes a Eastern frame of mind to understand Eastern spirituality....

I guess I could try and slip into an Eastern frame of mind by meditating. But 'enlightenment' has never been my objective.

Yes I am trying to understand Eastern concepts with rational or intuitive thinking....you say it cannot be done. Probably not.
This is so...it just cannot be done.

Hinduism is more than just dry philosophy...of trying to understand the concepts therein through rationality, even though rationality is the basis of Hinduism.

It takes a "heart knowledge" or an experiential feeling, which ONLY a Hindu can understand and therefore, you have nothing to worry about Hinduism or the precepts therein if you are not a Hindu...and if you are, you will understand what I am saying and where I am coming from.

What you have been asking for years, you pretty much NEED to be 'enlightened' to understand it through experience that also goes beyond intellect...straight into the heart space...it becomes like liquid light flowing through the veins.

So yes, you pretty much need to "live Hinduism" to understand the relationship between Self and God as far as the Hindu religion is concerned.

Aum Namah Shivaya