View Single Post
Old 16-01-2020, 08:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
LOGIC 101: Regarding and declaring things to be 'infinitely' 'good' and 'positive' is a subjective judgment. Regarding and declaring seeing things as 'bad' or 'negative' as being 'truly' subjective implies that the way you regard and declare things to be is 'truly' 'objective' - i.e. not 'subjective'. I see and regard/judge this to be blatantly self-whitewashing.

IMO, it was because Jesus thought of and presented himself as being absolutely 'objective' (declaring "if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me.") that 'Christians' historically became such a totalitarian persecutor of 'heretics' (anyone who they thought did not believe as they did) group - the 'Inquisition' was the same kind of 'nightmare' as those perpetrated by Hitler and Stalin, 'ardent' Muslims (who think that Mohammad's pronouncements were God's 'unerring' and 'final' message to humanity) and 'fundamentalists' of every stripe around the world!
Yep logic 101, lets dive deeper into what judgment is, shall we?...What is judgement and what does it mean to judge? Does not judgment mean you are comparing and analyzing something to something? Are you really judging something when you are not comparing and analyzing something to something, such as values, good vs bad, positive vs negative because you see thus know bad and negative are not real, thus are illusions and are you not judging and analyzing something or someone when you choose to like it or him/her or not? Take a Judge in a court of law for an example...Why is a Judge whom is in a court room have the title of Judge? Does he or she have the title of Judge because he or she judges if the evidence that is given to him or her by either the plaintiff or defendant is admissible in the court according to the law, by the judge, analyzing and comparing the evidence to the law and the evidence and the law to the crime to see if the evidence matches to the crime to see if the defendant is guilty or innocent?

Edit: what context was Jesus speaking in when he said that. Did jesus write that quote himself or did someone who witnessed him saying that write that down in his/her own words? You need to know the context about everything, In order to see the whole picture (oneness/unity) of it. If a part of the whole is missing it is not oneness/unity so you reject it and you reject it without judging it. What was Jesus's intention(s)? Was Jesus enlightened thus saw and knew the good and positive are the only things that are real and true thus accordingly acted upon it?

Edit 2: Is the universe, which the present moment is a part of, objective (meaning does not have subjective emotions, feelings, thoughts and etc etc?) making the universe and everything in the universe judgement free thus is not able to receive judgments by being judged so should not receive judgments by being judged? Remember that the universe and everything inside the universe are one and the universe is objective in the context I outlined above thus the universe is not able to judge itself, so the universe and everything in the universe should not be judged. A person who judges the universe and/or anything in the universe are judging themselves and worsens that person's self esteem deep down to the core.

Last edited by MikeS80 : 16-01-2020 at 11:42 AM.