View Single Post
Old 19-01-2016, 05:23 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you everyone for responding, and those who just took the time to even read everything I wrote.

I appreciate all the information. It's a lot to take in but was very touching to read everyone's comments here.

@chrischung110 I do see those times, I'll randomly look at the clock or timer to see them, not all the time but most days. I never really thought anything of it. Thank you for all the information on the Blue and red star prophecies. I did some research and i find it quite interesting.

@wolfgaze I need to try meditating more whenever I can find quite/undisturbed time. I'm realizing I should not be overthinking or worrying about this. I should become more open, but not let it overcome me. Thank you for the documentary, I will have to check it out:)

@Malachite I cannot find words in English or it takes me quite some time to figure out the word for an object. Music is an escape. I listen more to the rhythm than the lyrics. It makes me feel more powerful and alive. I agree that everything revolves around money. Its unfortunate. I read a lot of articles and questions online and I see quite often people who prefer money over human life. It makes me very sad.