View Single Post
Old 01-06-2019, 10:48 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Then why you choose to learn healing on others at first place?
You allready knew that it takes time and energy,right?

I was clear that i'm not against those who get paid for their services.
I don't like the fake presentation of a healer being a saint-spiritual person in service of others,etc.

sorry I do not understand what you mean by "learn healing on others" I did not learn healing on others. I was properly taught.

The only time was learning while actually working on others was when I was trying to mix different techniques I've been taught by different people and was quite experienced in using the techniques but one day under the intention to do a faster/stronger healing, I mixed these two different energies together and tried to use them at once and that majorly backfired as it created a way too strong energy to be using on others.

I hurt someone seriously by doing that (the person started throwing up blood in such large amounts that someone had to go and get a bucket and had to be rushed to hospital).. major error on my part but who was to know that two "non harmful" energies which carry their own consciousness too would do something like that mixed (I mixed reiki energy with another energy to try to make them both stronger, tried to channel them both intentionally). I now do not mix energies which I have not been trained to mix.

oh.. I guess you may be asking why I become a healer in the first place? I become a healer as I wanted to help others and it just felt right for me to do so. I was supposed to be a healer, Ive been a healer in other lives and just was supposed to. Many become healers for that reason, it just feels right to do so. I got given a lot of **** by my family for doing so as they believe doing healings on others is Satanic and against the christian beliefs.

"
And also,why the income of a healer has to be taxed free?"

I was not earning enough to be taxed on it but healers who are doing it for a living pay taxes on what they get doing it just like everyone pays taxes for their work.