View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 08:07 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raineco
Belle your story is inspiring, you have so much courage. Forgiveness can be so hard, even when I know it's right and will be rewarding. As I've studied and meditated and 'sort of' channeled, I cam to understand that forgiveness is where transmutation happens, where matter ascends into spirit; it is the life and breath of the universe. Often even when I can forgive I can't stand to be around the person, who's still in their old ways. I applaud your integrity and strength with your sister.

Thank you but don't credit me with too much courage or integrity - I can see it objectively but living out kindly and lovingly towards her - no. I tell myself that is because I need to protect myself and that may well be true - but I'm still on a journey of love towards her, understanding that she is a hurt and damaged soul and that I am one of her greatest teachers (as she is to me) and therefore I need to seek the lessons and absorb them rather than resist. The wide berth I give her couldn't be much wider :-/