View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 07:59 PM
Raineco

I haven't had a real PLR session, I hope to when I feel very ready for it. I've only had readers comment, offer up some little things they 'knew' from a session. Ya they resonated a lot.

Belle your story is inspiring, you have so much courage. Forgiveness can be so hard, even when I know it's right and will be rewarding. As I've studied and meditated and 'sort of' channeled, I cam to understand that forgiveness is where transmutation happens, where matter ascends into spirit; it is the life and breath of the universe. Often even when I can forgive I can't stand to be around the person, who's still in their old ways. I applaud your integrity and strength with your sister.

and Travelgirl you will love your PLR session and what you learn. It all adds up, what you learn about the past I mean, we learn many possible perspectives thru various lives, and when we accrue karma from destructive ways that energy has to balance out- it's a law just like laws of physics in 3D, the enrergy must transform in an intelligent orderly way, there is some room for where Grace can release it, but only so much. That's just a vague understanding I know, but it helps me to have faith that it all adds up and God's will for me is the best.

And I'll share what tidbits of PL I got from psychics:
A psychic once told me I was in some important position in relation to the Christian church in Europe, like Knights Templar or something (she didnt say that name) centuries ago, and I was betrayed, big time, by a coup by insurgents of some kind. Ya that resonated, I knew she was on to something! And another reader said that I felt ashamed at how I treated a soul mate in a past life- that I have a "deep cellular memory" of this shame, and that really fit.

So those things kinda give me confidence for when I'm ready for the real thing. But you will be just fine, you're ready! and you'll get everything you need. Wish you the best with it!