View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 03:56 PM
Master

hi - how exciting and good for you.

I've had two direct PLR (and others where someone else has seen my past life). But, all I would say is keep your mind wide open to what will come through and ask your higher, ask the angels and guides to deliver to you what truths that have gone on before you need to hear most of all right now for your own personal development and journey.

Don't be afraid of your reactions and your emotions - allow them to come forth.

One of the things I wish I had done was to switch off my mobile during my first - or at least have it on silent!

Also, ensure you have a quiet evening afterwards and the following day if possible and make notes of what you experienced and how you feel, and take the time to meditate on it all.

I would suggest that you need feel no shame. This was your past life, not your present life and so doesn't reflect on the you of now - you are not responsible. IF it helps, I once killed my baby and once killed another person in another life - and yes that is upsetting but it wasn't me.

But, you need to be in control and if it is small steps to confronting the past then so be it.

I wish you all the best.