View Single Post
Old 21-02-2012, 04:15 AM
Seeker
Well put, Fujiwara Kaito.
I believe that there is one Creator, for lack of a better term, and believe that All-That-Is is Universe or Source: all my terms for the ever popular God, Allah, Jehova, etc.
The details maybe different, since many believe in karma and reincarnation while others believe you're judged after life and go to heaven or hell, but there are also others who would brew a potion or a remedy and another who would channell healing energy through their hands.
Whatever the details of your practice, I believe we all believe in the same Creator (although, I'm unsure what those with many Gods and Goddesses believe - sorry ).

I have never been one for dogma, which is partly why I have such a fondness for Buddhism, and I find my comfort in a lot of New Age Spirituality among other faiths and religions, but I've seen plenty of beauty in various religions.
"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."
is a wonderful line from the Bible in Matthew: 7:7 . I think that's a great way of saying Source is always here for us, or in us.
"Eight words the Wiccan Rede fulfill,
An ye harm none, do as thou will."
are a couple of beautiful lines from the Wiccan Rede. I think this is a brilliant way of saying you have freedom in your practice, as long as you don't hurt anyone or anything: carry out your magic and wonders, but not at the expense of any.

These were just a couple of examples of the beauty that is in religeon. The main reason I am not fond of religion is because people can get caught up in it and lose their way. Other than that, aren't most or all based on love?

Love and Light

If you're going through hell, keep going..