View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 12:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by harley's mum
TO DEAREST SPIRIT GUIDE SPARROW...
WOW WOW WOW... LOTS OF GOOSE BUMPS AND TINGLES!!!
THAT IS ONE BIG THREAD... BIG SIGHS ... STRUGGLED AND BATTLED MY WAY TO THE END HENCE THE BIG SIGHS ALL OF THE PRECEEDING POSTS LEFT ME CONFUSED EXHAUSTED AND MORE BIG SIGHS...

and also btw politely as possible put... part of the reason for my strugglling through this thread was the bright blue print was very very hard on my eyes and even using the "zoom" didn't help...

Dear lonely vibrant flower,
Why you would choose to struggle and battle your way through a thread, as you put it, causing yourself unnecessary confusion and exhaustion defies simple common sense. Said politely.
Your best approach may have been, as many others do, to take your time to digest the information over more than one sitting, perhaps over several days.
If it is that you simply charged right in and read everything without allowing yourself time to process layers of what has been shared, their meaning and feelings they invoke, then of course you are going to experience such things as you describe.

As for my use of the supplied blue text, it was originally changed from dark orchid as someone else expressed a personal distaste for it. Clearly demonstrated there will always be some individual with a personal intolerance to the way you express yourself. As I am sure there are others who will comment on your own use of uppercase lettering. This can’t be helped. I am not going to satisfy every single individual, and it is not my focal intention to do so. I would rather focus on the information itself and leave the door open for others to reassemble it in a manner suitable to them, if they are willing to put the effort it.
Personally, as a being who accesses vibration in colour I tend to keep clear of utilizing black at most times when folding energy into either words or images. Many people do not seem to realize there is more than simple letters within words.

I trust you will facilitate the necessary nutritional energy value from this thread, and continue to do so with others within this community of light.-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸