View Single Post
Old 29-06-2011, 11:24 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by moke64916
I love the work you are doing and spreading truth. You are an advanced soul as am I. I fully believe all of what you say. You are doing good work. Bless you.

Dear moke,

Salutations of love and light!

I had many years of speaking very nicely about myself and how good I was compared others, and even of thinking of such approach as absolutely necessary to survive in the day-life jungle. At some point, however, I realised that it was no use, or better that it was hghly counterproductive for my self development.

Certain circumstances of my life made me entirely rethink the issue and my conclusion was the following: the more I feel and speak of myself as of bigger value vs. other beings, the more I was putting in evidence the long way I still needed to walk to become what I thought I was...

If you sincerely think that many of the concepts posted here are truths, you might want to change the approach of feeling more than others.

I have tried it and I believe me, you will be able to feel a huge peace and joy in your heart, as you will be able to give and receive much love for it.

Namaste

TISS