View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 04:19 AM
OMG, MutedBlue - yesterday? Whew. And it will always seem like "yesterday"...

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinepu
1. I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
I don't seem to do much others want me to do, I mean sometimes I go out when I'm tired -no biggy - I honor me and what is good for me.

2. I wish I didn’t work so hard. I might work 16 hrs a week.

3. I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings. Oh, I express my feelings.

. 4. I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends. All my friends are right here in my city - we see each other all the time - parties, lunch, phone, coffee, drinks.
I have a blast with them.

5. I wish that I had let myself be happier. Gosh, I couldn't BE much happier.

I seem to live my life as if I'm already living in eternity.
Opening to the Divine Presence - like sunbathing - what more is there?
You asked if we related to these... I think most of us here are a bit different than your patients because we are so actively
moving towards the Divine or to a Higher Consciousness and have been for years.
Many here have been in therapy, also - doing much "work" on our selves - living in a world of Tolle, Dyer and Chopra, you know?

But, I relate to the regrets because of my parents and how
they lived their lives.
It was a different generation.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru