View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 06:57 PM
Gauss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysaetos
Who are ''everyday people''?
'

The below statements are just my two cents at my wisdom level and can not be regarded as any form of truth.

In my opinion everyday people are the vast majority of people in the world, that means these people are not cultivating genuinely and hence they can not enter other time-spaces and see the future - they are locked although there are some people with a good base who can see some stuff.

Genuine prophets(special people with very good inborn quality) have existed in all cultures throughout all ages, the difference lies in their ability to enter other time-spaces and hence they can know people´s fate, the world´s fate etc etc. We live in a multidimensional universe but people are locked to just see this single dimension. Some people can feel or see other lower dimensions but very few can go to a high dimension and see the future.

Hence this phenomenom has nothing to do with cultures or ethnic groups etc. Ie the Mayans say the same things like the Vikings about this universe and the end times. And a knights templar talks about our current modern society while some other prophet speaks about the weather during the end times. Yet another one speaks about the Holy King of the Wheel arriving to the world.

All divine prophecies survived to our days for a reason. Had they been shams they would have been long forgotten. Someone rules this place and he makes the decisions.

Every prophet has a divine task, to show us one angle of the end times. If you put together all the prophecies you will know pretty clearly what will happen.

New age theories is something completely different than genuine prophets. I don´t believe it is genuine.