View Single Post
Old 15-09-2018, 08:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
I understand what you say about letting them go, to see people suffering and in pain and not be able to take it away from them is horrendous, it's a relief when they pass but still painful regardless.

I think we have to grieve before we can be happy for them, it takes time and they say time is a great healer. I presume you still have your Dads funeral to attend and that will bring back memories of your Mums, double heartache, no wonder Buddha said ' In life there is suffering '
Take care...

Yes, absolutely, it is huge relief, it’s like thank god for that ..

Many can’t stand being ill or not able to do basic things and my parents were like that and kept up with doing most things until the very end .

My dad passed over before he hit the floor, his wife sneezed and he said bless you and then hit the floor .

What a way to go, I am sure he is grateful for that and my mum passed over in her sleep at home not having the strength to walk or do anything but was in no pain .

All graceful passings which make things easier to digest .

What I have found is that I can be happy for them while crying / grieving .. it really is a mixture of all emotions ..

But the process of letting things come out with affirming my blessings seems to be working well ..

I don’t do funerals and it’s well known in my family lol, I don’t tend to be drawn to any traditions like that, I believe that peeps can do what feels right for them, you either love those that pass or you don’t, you can go to a funeral and not have love them .

I deal with things in my own way and my last happy connection had with loved one’s is how I want to envisage them .

I really don’t need the experience of a coffin going into a furnace even though I know they are no longer of this world ..

It is in a way kinda pointless watching a dead body in a box get buried or burn't (in my eyes) .

We do have that openness in our family where there is no pressure put on anyone in this way .. we are all aware of life after this world and if we want to go to peeps funerals that good if not it’s also good ..

It’s not about respect or being disrespectful it’s really is about being true to yourself and those that passed .

x daz x