View Single Post
Old 11-08-2018, 10:19 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
You misunderstand, I spoke frequency generally not specific being direct representative of Observed Time. All EMRadiation has various frequencies ^v^v ergo sine-wave patterns in an electro-magnetic field.

OK that make a lot more sense in relation to things I've learned.

Quote:
Occupied space Universe, is Observed Time, putting aside;

1} metaphysical-3, occupied space gravity ( ) and,

2} metaphyscial-4, occupied space dark energy )(

Metaphysical-2, non-occupied Space is outside of our finite, occupied space Universe.

Metaphysical-1 mind/intellect/concepts are not space, they are concepts of space, God, Universe, dogs, whales, golf balls etc.

OK I understand what you meant by observed time now, make sense.

Quote:
LIGO experiements, as designed by Leonard Susskind, directly show/prove resultants of Space i.e. gravitational ( ) Space contraction and expansion{ dilation/?dark energy? }.

cool I'll have to check that out.

Quote:
So what is a field associated with any particle or atom? This is not clear.

The sine-wave associated with a field is well defined.

thanks good to know.

Quote:
I have to turn to my view of tori for every particle of Universe that are composed of three key parts;

Gravity geodesic Space ( )

Observed Time ^v^v or as /\/\/ sine-wave patterned frequencies

Dark energy geodesic Space )(

Ergo space (><)(><) space

>< is the inversions from outer surface gravity ( ) and inner surface dark energy of the torus.

Ergo even tho we have the wave ^v^v inside the torus as the body of the torus or a collection of two or more interfering tori, --ergo two or more sine-waves-- we also have to consider the positive ( ) and negative )( curvature of Space.

The thing about particles they exhibit wave interference in the two slit experiment even when it is a single particle going only through one slit.

I believe, that, the Electro-Magnetic Field and all other particle fields are actually metaphysical-3, gravitational ( ) and metaphysical-4, dark energy Space geodesics.

( )( ) is the geodesic field but the field collapses to a sine-wave and collapses as single particle value when it is detected.

In the past, or to this day, when people try and define a field they use as series of dots;

This is to give the idea that there exists a something micro-infinitely within a given space or even speculate macro-infinite space.

I disagree. I believe gravity-dark energy have micro and macro finite limits of existence.

Thanks for sharing. It sounds like a really interesting concept that would be interesting to learn/think about for awhile. At this point I can't really respond to the thought; first I would need to learn more about it but since you shared your concept I'll pass mine along as well, I think I'll just send you a private message for now, at a later point I well be ready to present it to the forum in general.
By the way - I know your path has been tried and so - It may seem like the way to go - Me, I'd rather be found - Trying something new - I gotta go find my own way - I gotta go make my own mistakes - Sorry for feeling, feeling the way I do
[b]