View Single Post
Old 09-08-2018, 04:54 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color Field{ *?* } > Sine-wave ^v^v > Particle *

Quote:
Dustin--do you happen to have a link where I can read info about what your talking about with time.

A link to any thing regarding Universe/Uni-V-erse or any of its occupied space parts aka Fermions, bosons and any aggregate collection thereof.

Quote:
in your last post you mentioned something about there being a specific frequency to time which is something I havn't yet read about, as well as most things;

You misunderstand, I spoke frequency generally not specific being direct representative of Observed Time. All EMRadiation has various frequencies ^v^v ergo sine-wave patterns in an electro-magnetic field.

Same goes for most if not all particles, atoms and even 60 carbon atoms in dodecahedral pattern of bucky balls ala Fullerene.

Field { whatever that is } > Sine-wave pattern /\/\/ > particle *

Occupied space Universe, is Observed Time, putting aside;

1} metaphysical-3, occupied space gravity ( ) and,

2} metaphyscial-4, occupied space dark energy )(

Metaphysical-2, non-occupied Space is outside of our finite, occupied space Universe.

Metaphysical-1 mind/intellect/concepts are not space, they are concepts of space, God, Universe, dogs, whales, golf balls etc.

LIGO experiements, as designed by Leonard Susskind, directly show/prove resultants of Space i.e. gravitational ( ) Space contraction and expansion{ dilation/?dark energy? }.

Ive shown mechanical scenarios for entanglement aka spooky-action-at-a-distance via 90 degreeness.

Wave-particle is one Ive not considered in a few years.

So what is a field associated with any particle or atom? This is not clear.

The sine-wave associated with a field is well defined.

I have to turn to my view of tori for every particle of Universe that are composed of three key parts;

Gravity geodesic Space ( )

Observed Time ^v^v or as /\/\/ sine-wave patterned frequencies

Dark energy geodesic Space )(

Ergo space (><)(><) space

>< is the inversions from outer surface gravity ( ) and inner surface dark energy of the torus.

Ergo even tho we have the wave ^v^v inside the torus as the body of the torus or a collection of two or more interfering tori, --ergo two or more sine-waves-- we also have to consider the positive ( ) and negative )( curvature of Space.

The thing about particles they exhibit wave interference in the two slit experiment even when it is a single particle going only through one slit.

I believe, that, the Electro-Magnetic Field and all other particle fields are actually metaphysical-3, gravitational ( ) and metaphysical-4, dark energy Space geodesics.

( )( ) is the geodesic field but the field collapses to a sine-wave and collapses as single particle value when it is detected.

In the past, or to this day, when people try and define a field they use as series of dots;

This is to give the idea that there exists a something micro-infinitely within a given space or even speculate macro-infinite space.

I disagree. I believe gravity-dark energy have micro and macro finite limits of existence.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman