View Single Post
Old 14-03-2018, 04:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekingClarity
My friend died of a heart attack for 20 minutes and was brought back to life. He doesnt remember anything. Why? I was so disappointed, because I get so much comfort from stories that Ive read. I thought maybe this happened to him so that hed come back with a comforting story for those of us that have lost our loved ones. i was so sad that he had no story. What does this mean? 20 min would be an amazing nde, but he remembers nothing.

Means he doesn't remembet what happened. Maybe nothing happened, maybe it did. Thinking about it doesn't matter, no amount of thinking will reveal it because it is a locked experience.

perhaps some day another near death experience will unlock the memory for him. maybe there is nothing to unlock.

not all deaths or near death experiences have a vision or transformative effect on people.

also self-death can bring on a NDE. My NDE came when I truly became suicidal. It only lasted for 5-10 seconds but I truly wanted death and my higher consciousness knew I was serious so it unlocked the transformative experience for me. I tell you this because it doesn't matter if a person tries this in hopes of an NDE, it has to be a true intention. On every level of consciousness it has to be true, conscious, unconscious, subconscious, higher consciousness. Everything must be aligned. Someone trying to fake it will only get a fake experience. Anyone with common sense knows a fake experience is not worth having, it will cause a person more suffering and take them further away from the true path.