View Single Post
Old 04-03-2018, 04:35 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
There are many possible subtle causes of eczema. These could be physical such as diet or allergies (eg pets, soaps, laundry products), or emotional/mental such as stress or unresolved issues.

With natural healing the symptoms can sometimes get worse as part of the healing process, which may be what happened to you. This is sometimes called a die-off reaction. Everything gets pushed to the surface to be released, so it seems to be getting worse when it is fact part of the cure.

One very effective treatment for all sorts of conditions is Swedish Bitters. This can be taken internally or applied externally as a cream.Others recommend oil of evening primrose, again taken either internally or externally.

Good luck.

Peace.

Of course, why did I not realise that. The amount of times I've said to people things get worse before they get better. It seems to be calming down already since posting. I've not used any creams on any of it, not sure why I felt I could just leave it this way...maybe I wasn't meant to use anything, to see how it flares up and gets better without outside intervention, I wouldn't normally feel like I'd want to leave it without putting some form of cream on. I like the idea of it being a 'final' purge. I think I panicked a bit but I feel better about it now. It would be amazing if it clears completely and never comes back. Maybe not the wrong technique then, certainly if it works I'll be sure to let you know. I've got other things I can use it for too.

I'd never heard of Swedish Bitters, that's really good to know and it looks like its good for quite a few things, thanks iamthat