View Single Post
Old 25-05-2013, 12:28 AM
Iseke

Hmm...there are a lot of possibilities here.

The first and most obvious one is that if this is a famous past life, we tend to have a lot of people latch on to these lifetimes (as there is a lot of historical and cultural data about them available) and feel that they were this person, when in reality they could have been someone close by, someone in the same time period, or any number of things. That's why when you have a famous person you'll often get bunches of people all over claiming to have been that person, and in most cases...a lot of these people may be mistaken.

But, I do believe in the soul split theory. (Of course, in my view, that would suggest you and your friend still currently share a soul if you both lived the same past life.) It might be something to look into. Do you share any other past lives? See if you can remember anything else about your history with your friend.

The walk-in option is another possibility. Perhaps your soul was in the person's body up to a certain age and then a walk-in occurred and your friend's soul was the one entering, and so you both remember the same life/body from different perspectives.

I've discovered a lot of interesting stuff about how our souls incarnate and in what ways. It's not all direct and linear when you really look into it. I'm all for not jumping to conclusions and narrowing things down (especially in the case of claiming famous past lives!) but at the same time, souls are so fluid that anything might be possible!

Best you can do is keep exploring!