View Single Post
Old 18-10-2018, 06:20 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Vampire coffin security guard... you know, keeping an eye on their stuff while they're out and about at night?

LOL That would be awesome if such a job existed!

Quote:
You need a self-employment gig. It sounds like you are in the US, which would be too bad. The US has this weird thing about nobody getting anything for free. Including heath care, which is a basic human right in every other country.

There is no shame in collecting government assistance. Many many people require it, out of no fault of their own. Again, most other countries accept this as a natural part of caring for and looking after its citizens. The US mindset: is it sad or is it sick? I don't know which. Both obviously I guess.

I do have free health insurance right now, I get it through the county. I have been trying to do the self employment thing, I do have lots of ideas but so far none of them check off all my criteria. Although I still plan to try the affiliate marketing thing, so far that one seems the most do-able. The only drawback to it is most people say it takes a few years to earn a steady income from that. So we'll see.