View Single Post
Old 27-09-2006, 09:21 AM
Dariel

Here is more info to think about drugs. But E-ma this is not meant to you in a way that some student party has damaged you, really. I post it just as I think it is important but not personally to you

Pretty hard text but there are good points to think. But all this stuff is mainly abt the using drugs as trying to evolve faster which was not the orginal discussion.

All the love
Dari el

[i]True Dangers of drugs

There are mainly two things that can seriously damage the information stored in our astral body and hence hurt us for many lifetimes to come: drugs and a loud noise. Both can actually significantly reverse the Universal process of our conscious evolution. Let me explain why.

They can destroy or even erase important information already stored in our consciousness and replace it with false data. Such re-programming of consciousness may take us many lifetimes to correct. The extent of the damage depends on how long a person has been subject to these harmful influences.

I have held long and exhausting discussions with people who used hallucinogenic drugs. Nearly all of them were impressed by