Thread: Ascension
View Single Post
Old 28-10-2018, 02:18 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
Morning Mr G,

How are you doing?

Finally relented yesterday and turned the heating on, clocks gone back, summer's well and truly gone. If I could flick a switch and move to Australia right now, I'd go for it!
Good morning Patrycia

I'm doing OK thanks. Just finished a week off and spent pretty much all of it an my backside lol. Got my new computer up and running so that's even better.

The wind's been howling almost for a week now and today it's finally stopped, but yes, winter is here now almost but you're off to Australia on your own I'm afraid. I like the changing of the seasons and what comes with them. There's nothing quite like that feeling when you come home to a warm house and a cuppa's waiting for you. It's like a metaphor for Life.

Quote:
Ah so that’s what’s happening – yes it is very much feeling and experiencing. That in itself is a new experience for me as usually I’m very able to articulate my feelings / emotions.
Sometimes what you're connecting to doesn't translate too well, most of the time you can say "Well I feel..." but sometimes there just isn't the words and the need to express them isn't there neither. Sometimes it just feels as it feels, and there's quite a few understandings in that.

Quote:
I don’t have any particular resonance with gold, other than that was the colour of all the symbols I received as part of my initial awakening a couple of years ago.

The thing with the gold box has been going on for a few weeks. When I go to bed at night, as soon as I close my eyes, I get all manner of colours, objects and things float into my third eye. But one night I kept seeing a gold box probably about half a metre wide, so quite large and each time I saw it, it was closed. I sort of wondered what was inside with no inclination to open it. Later it opened by itself and out came fairies, angels, butterflies and fairy dust. So the box was with me since then and I’ve seen colours come out of it, magenta and blue together. So the box was familiar to me at the point I saw it on the way to my appointment, but not with white mist coming out of it.
The colour gold is something I thought might have come through from that 'other Life' and I get the feeling it's kind of hovering in the background with you. Obviously either not the time or not meant to be at all perhaps, but the 'influences' are there just the same. If you did resonate with it I don't it would be good, but that's a different story.

The box is a container and gold is the highest Spiritual colour/material, which is why gold is so revered. As minerals go it's pretty abundant no it's not as though it's any kind of rare, and there are far rarer metals out there. Many cultures have associated gold with their religions across the globe and history. Similarly with the Shining Ones, they've been around in folklore since the most ancient of times - which is where the word angels come from.

There's something called the collective subconsciousness which came from Jung - and it's why Spiritual people are afraid of the dark. Certain avatars as they are known have been imprinted into the collective subconsciousness, and they affect us at a very deep level and we don't even realise it. Angels, fairies and butterflies are avatars and even for people who have no interest in Spirituality they still represent something deeply Spiritual.

The box was a gift for you.

Quote:
Yes, I think maybe in hindsight, not one of my brighter ideas, although well intentioned.

I used the term ‘healing crisis’ as it is a common term that can be experienced after reiki, cranio sacral, acupuncture etc such as the things I was describing such as loss of energy and low mood (amongst other things). I’ve only had two sessions but each one has had a real reaction, almost like a theme to it. So it’s definitely bringing things to the surface.

However re-watching one of my favourite videos did yield a little surprise. Right at the end, he made a significant observation and noticed that the time was 8.44 and said this was the perfect Fibonacci sequence. I would have ignored that the first time round but I had a look on the net for an explanation and saw the reasoning as 1, 1, 2, 3, 5 etc and by golly, I got it! Did a little online test and got it right. So really chuffed with myself. And that very night I woke at 1.23 and smiled as not only was that one of those ‘ascending’ numbers but also a Fibonacci sequence.
With any energetic changes it's usually best to not rock the boat so much as you've found out. They often need a little time for the symptoms to dissipate, and often the best way to do that is to do something 'normal' - like get the polish and duster out.

I don't know why but lately I've had this 'thing' about words, their meanings and how they affect someone's reality - your reality is defined by your definitions and words have power over you so it's often best to choose carefully.I know I shouldn't but at times I just have to. It's just that 'crisis' is a strong word that comes from a certain mentality, when really it's a natural part of the progression. While it might not be fun it's necessary.

On a lighter note I'd be careful with the Fibonacci sequence, you did know Trump's head and hairdo conforms to the sequence? I kid you not. The sequence is the basis for the Phi Spiral and the Golden Mean, which is into Sacred Geometry territory and if you're getting it right then you're resonating with that level of consciousness. It's also relevant to your Path because of the spiral. We don't actually walk in a straight, linear fashion - in a more picturesque Spirituality - we walk in a spiral that both extends upwards and outwards at the same time, encompassing and rising as we traverse it. This is why we often have the past coming back into our Lives and it feels as though we're back at 'Square One'. What's actually happening is that we've walked the spiral and we can observe something from both an elevated position and different perspective.

It really doesn't matter if you're going to be an aficionado of Sacred Geometry or not, what does matter is that your synchronising with the Universe on a different level. If you use the Phi Spiral as a visualisation it'll help you understand.

Quote:
I would not have understood the mindset I’m in now back then. Would have dismissed it as some kind of airy fairy spiritual talk and would have become very frustrated with it. I don’t think I would have been ready for it anyway, as this would have been 13 years ago. But without a but, you introduced Matt to me at the very time it was supposed to happen.

I agree a lot of releasing that seems to have been the whole theme of this phase of ascension from last December. So the Reiki is continuing the theme of releasing.

The other night I had the most odd dream. I dreamt I was talking on the phone to Matt, trying to explain about my trauma and I got stuck on trying to describe the intensity of terror. At that moment (still in the dream) I was lying in bed and a white misty outline of a person was standing on the left side of my bed and a black misty outline of a person on the right side (black and white!) I tried to turn on the light and it didn’t work. I woke up at that point, feeling a tad unsettled.

One of the things that’s surprising me, but not surprising me at the same time because I know this can happen, is that I’m thinking about a particular aspect or experiencing something which I could do with Matt’s help on, and he’ll release a video or do a radio broadcast, which answers my specific question or state at that moment. At first I thought it was ‘just’ a coincidence but it’s happened too many times for it to be a coincidence. It’s just become very noticeable.
I have no idea why but for some reason there's a need for you to recognise how far you've come right now, it's a metaphorical going over your notes and noting the progress you've made to date. It's not going to stop the progress in any way but I think you're on a plateau where you need to catch your breath a little. So with a little synchronicity this is where your Phi Spiral visualisation would be a good tool. Retrospect is a good tool to, and to realise how much you're come in 13 years isn't ego but acknowledgement.

It's about enlightenment and ascension, so you are en-lightning yourself to ascend to a new vibration of existence and en-lightening yourself of what holds you back. There is a saying - "If you want to understand Spirit you have to think like Spirit." You 'talking to Matt' is your subconsciousness' way of telling you that you're thinking more like Spirit. If you think about it you'll see that plastered across almost every word in this - and a few before - post.

The Matt in your dream is a representation of what you consider as a level of Spirituality and talking/voice is vibration, so you're vibrating at his level. How well/equal the conversation went is how well you vibrate at the same level as him. Trying to tell him about the intensity of the terror is you trying to express it at that level, or understand it at that level. The two are very different vibrations.

The misty people at your side represents two things. The white one is the healing process that you are aware of, and the black one is the process you don't know of. If the black/unknown presence is on your right, that means its the most dominant/strongest aspect of your healing. They are both you but 'reside' in different parts of yourself. Sometimes the black/dark side of us is known as the Shadow Self, and that's where all the stuff that we can't or won't deal with goes.

Well there goes your black and white, both surprising and not surprising. Actually it never gets old, it just gets crazier.

Quote:
I don’t think you’re alone there; I’ve seen Tyler Henry or more than one occasion very tearful not so much from the impact of who he’s doing a reading for, but more from the intensity of feeling from the spirit person.
There's really no way to describe the feeling but to try it feels more like a power than an emotion. Often emotions can be put down to electro-chemical reactions but this is in a whole new ball-park. It can knock me on my backside sometimes but to be able to feel it at all is amazing.

Quote:
Yes, I’ve seen how it all works for him; he’s explained it a time or too and I’ve often heard him say that he forgets a lot of what he’s been told afterwards, because he’ll refer to something he said in an earlier video but not what the entire video was about or what it was called (makes me laugh though because I can find what video he’s talking about as it’s all transcribed). But I think because there are similar themes in what he’s talking about, he’s drawing from a ‘database’ of information as it were. I think it’s just knowing your subject area well. And there has been the occasional time when I know the word he is going to use just before he uses it.

Maybe I’m doing myself a slight disservice because when something happens at work, it’s not too long before I’m considering the 5D response and I can hear his voice / his words and it’s all there in my mind. But I can’t seem to answer my friend very well. I’ve heard him say a time or two that’s it not to be remembered, it’s how it feels in the body when you hear it.
There are actually scientific explanations for what Matt does, and they come from a Nobel Prize-winning physicist. The human brain is already quantum-entangled with the probability field so that would explain what Matt is doing - the drawing from the 'database' or Akashic Records. By the way he talks I don't think he actually started off as being very knowledgeable and sometimes he comes across as being as human as everyone else. Other than his abilities of course. Matt receives downloads, mediums get their information on the fly and intuitive people just know, it's really different ways of tapping into the same source and expressing it.

OK, try something with your friend. The next time you talk to her concentrate on your voice and less on the words themselves. In your mind, think that your intention is to send her your vibrations in a way that will assist her to vibrate at the same level. The problem might not be her understanding but her level of vibration, and once you raise her vibrations what you're trying to tell her will come automatically to her. What you then need to look out for is not what she says but how she says it, because her interpretations and yours will be very different. By the way, there's a reason for this behind the mask.

Quote:
I guess so, it just still all feels new and there are areas where it doesn’t come quite so easily, so to that extent, it’s a work in progress. But thank you, because living on your own and not being able to talk about it all, I don’t think about how far I’ve come.
It's all progress and no real conclusions, except where you catch your breath for a few moments. And you're very welcome. This is the main reason why you're friend is here, so you have a dichotomy or contrast to think about. By the way, you are not trying to make him/her into 5D you're trying to bring 5D into her/him. Very different. It's about their awakening, and yours. You know how it feels to be them.

Quote:
A faith healer – would that be the same thing as psychic surgery?? I recall someone saying they had psychic surgery for fibromyalgia and it was successful. Thing is with that, you need to find someone who is genuine, you can trust and who is good. Do you have any spiritual contacts in your neck of the woods
Not so much a neck of the woods here but a barren wasteland. Being honest I dan't really thought about it but perhaps it's worth at try. A couple of years back I wanted to get into Reiki because I wanted to know if I had what it takes more than anything. That turned out to be a non-starter for a few reasons. Perhaps if this is a 'meant to be' time then it's worth a try.

Quote:
I know that feeling - the life as the boy who died at 5 was cut short and the life in the Egyptian time, I know I was poisoned at 55, and I did wonder whether I would die in this lifetime at 55 but I’m 56 now, so that’s gone.

It’s always harder on the ones left behind but I think this is where being a spiritualist comes in handy. I was quite impressed with the way I handled by dad’s funeral. The bit that completely freaked me out was the meeting afterwards and seeing relations I hadn’t seen in twenty years when I just wanted to be alone; I found that deeply disturbing, I remember bawling my eyes out on the two hour journey home. It wasn’t long after that I went to see the trusted medium I’ve seen over the last ten years and I wasn’t expecting my dad to come through as I’d gone about something else and I thought it would be too soon, but he did come through, heavily aided by my Nan and gave me some incredible information about how he had seen the light before he’d passed. And since then when I’ve seen a medium both my dad and my nan come through, sometimes together, sometimes not.
I've had to tell my line manager about this and she's freaked, quite honestly. She's sitting there expecting me to be morbid because in her eyes I may be looking at a death sentence, and I'm sitting have a right old laugh about it. I can't do much about how people will react if I pop my clogs, they have their own Paths to tread and there's really little I can do about it. My daughters will be in pieces and the grandkids my not really understand because they're too young. My mother I din't know about though, she might not be able to handle losing both me and my dad in this Lifetime, but her dementia might play a dissociative part. With everyone else Life will go on, I just feel there's a cutting of ties going on right now.

Quote:
My mum’s been in a care home with full blown Alzheimer’s for six years or so. I was absolutely dreading telling my father when the day came to tell him that she’d gone. In the end I didn’t have to because he ended up going first and my mother was so far gone by that point, she wouldn’t have understood any of it. So as it worked out, neither of them had to go through the distress of hearing that the other one had gone. I’ll always consider that a gift for them as well as me.

I wouldn’t tell your mother to be honest, there’s nothing to be gained; she probably wouldn’t understand depending on how far her condition has gone or it would upset her initially and then she would feel unsettled without knowing why. Her being insulated is the best thing for her, particularly given the situation with her almost committing suicide over your father. Also best for you in that you don’t have the distress of telling her and not knowing how she’ll react.
I've told very few people because what I don't want is sympathy, frankly that would drive me crazy. I haven't told my mother as yet but either way she'll need to be told. It wouldn't do if Mrs G went up to her one day and told her that her son had gone. She's psychic and usually she would have picked up on this already, so far she hasn't and I can't help but wonder what the reason is.

Quote:
Interesting you say that; I’ve had this conversation with myself many times. I know for a fact that I would be too sensitive for chemo. So I would have an operation to remove anything that could be removed, then I would turn to CBD oil as there have been many articles in the media of people having fully recovered using CBD Oil. If you did happen to go down the chemo route, CBD oil can make it more effective and protects you against the side effects. So I wouldn’t refuse treatment, I would just refuse the chemo or radio therapy and go down the CBD front.

But like you say, one step at a time. Do you have any faith healer/psychic surgery contacts? Have your guides given you any information?

Patrycia
To be honest I'm still processing that it's there and how I feel about it. I can't deal with anything until it's here to deal with so just right now there's little point in coming to any decisions about possible treatments. I appreciate what you're saying but that's how I get through Life, because that way I can meet it with a clearer head. I'm going to have an explore with faith healers and even sources of medical marijuana, because that sound like a jolly plan but other than that.... It might be that they shove a tube up my nose and suck the little sod right out. Or I could go into convulsions at work while a scary creature fights its way out of me.

I haven't asked my Guides being honest, it's not often that they come to me but that isn't a bad thing. I feel the same thing here, that this Journey is all mine and not for anyone else to influence in any way. Mrs G's been in bits because of the Past Lives connections but that just doesn't affect me in any way. It's one helluva place to be in right now because there's so much going on in my head and all of it is OK. For most people this would be a curse, for me it's one of the greatest gifts.