View Single Post
Old 22-07-2019, 04:51 PM
Master
Science may only just be scratching the surface in giving explanations as to how certain things come into being, but it is still a long way off in explaining why.

I watched only half of the video in the opening post, but it was just too broad, general and over-simplistic for my personal tastes, even though I believe in Intelligent Design and therefore, "God" as a self-aware form of conscious energy.

The whole multidisciplinary approach needs to be drawn from different areas of science (other than those aforementioned)...including quantum field mechanics (waveform fluctuations in quantum foam) to bio technology (biological nano machines based upon irreducible complexity like flagellum tails) to fractal mathematics and sacred geometry (Nassim Haramein and squaring the circle in crop circle tetrahedrons) to Neurotheology and the role of entheogen receptors in neuroplastic brain wiring to structured light sensing and depth of field radiation and detection within electromagnetic casimir gradients.

To put it simply...why IS it that no two snowflakes or grains of sand are exactly the same out of the trillion, trillion, trillion of them?

The more I look, the more I come to understand that all of this...whatever we can perceive is not just a random thing, so there must be something behind/beyond what we can perceive through our limited cognition and while science may have found many of the answers to questions never asked, they are still a long way off the GUT (Grand Unified Theory) or TOE (Theory of Everything) or maybe they have found it, but will need to drop the whole "scientific method" and associated experimentation to find it...which won't make it "science" any longer...it will then be either pseudoscience or metascience/metaphysics which does not sit well with the mainstream scientific ideology...but what if science needs to drop science to find the truth? Do you think it ever could?

My whole idea of "God" is based upon a Divine Intelligence...a cosmic architect and artist if you will, who uses the canvas of Spacetime and the brushes of energy, vibration and frequency...ala Tesla-esque to create multilayered holographic fractals, reflected in the mirror of its own awareness of Self....like the operator of a giant 3D printing machine with inbuilt randomization codes.

Like I said, the video was way too simplistic....for God exists as that which we will never understand and not for the want of trying.