View Single Post
Old 23-01-2011, 07:19 AM
TheDivine

There may not be an intended experience behind what is happening. Being inside of your house creates an artificial perspective that you are contained, but even your house is part of nature and the wilderness. It's why we get bugs in our house, dirt, and dust. It's why wind blows through the cracks and the walls creek from the elements. Your house is not all that different from a tree in the woods, or a blade of grass on the ground.

And if we know that nature includes other phenomena that science hasn't identified yet (but spiritualists have), then naturally those phenomena can happen in your house as well. If you walk in the woods, is everything that happens in the woods a special message for you, or is it just nature? I can't really answer that question for you, but maybe it helps you to understand my point.

A vortex in your house could just be a vortex in your house. On the other hand, some vortexes are created by the presence of beings, or by your own family's behaviours. That, or it's a vortex moving around your neighbourhood, or your locale. There's not really one answer and there could be explanations beyond what I have suggested. You'd have to investigate.