View Single Post
Old 24-11-2016, 06:46 PM
Ascender

I was drawn back to my life path number 8 recently, and began to realize that I am indeed living the energy of that number.

Money and power are the biggest themes. More specifically, I have this theme about financial insecurity and lack of power.

I tend to see the big picture, and this is so true in the job that I do in that I am the one to consolidate the financial results of the company, and I have been doing this for nine years. When I tried to change my specialty, I sensed a lot of obstacles, and felt stuck or lost. But when I am in the consolidation role, I feel an enormous degree of job security, actually, too too much! It's overwhelming and I feel locked in to this position.

The other thing that surprised me about 8 is that I am a 35/8, which means that I have health problems. Rather annoyingly, I was born with health problems, those that doctors cannot diagnose, and so I live my entire life trying to take charge of my health rather than be damaged by medical professionals who don't know what they are doing.