View Single Post
Old 07-02-2016, 03:08 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal

I bought a small Himalayan gold & Red Azeztulite a few years back. To be honest, I get nothing from it.
Maybe ppl who do feel things from azeztulite experience a so called placebo effect?
And sure they will have some energy, all crystals do. But I doubt if it is the glorified stuff that Simmons has come up with.

Apart from all that, I have no respect for a man who feels he can patent parts of our Mother Earth. Mother Earth serves and nurtures us all. It can and should not be patented out of greed.
Just out of principle I will never buy one of 'his' crystals/stones anymore.

I want to second FairyCrystal's comment on shared resources. I have a true story on this.

I met a mainland Chinese in Zurich who had friends travelling in Germany. They went into a restaurant to have buffet. They took a lot of food, but did not finish them. When it was time to foot the bill, the restaurant owner called the police, saying that these customers were wasting food. The customers said, "We have money. We will pay you." But the owner insisted that it was not a question of money. In the end, the police penalized the customers. The reason was that, even though the customers had the right to eat or not eat, the food is a shared resource--we don't own it, but we have the right to consume it. The penalty was on wasting shared resources.

Everything on earth is supposedly free for us to consume. All the resources are supposed to be shared by everyone, and that includes plants and animals. It is just that human activities have created an inequitable distribution of the natural resources.

On that Azeztulite crystal, I find it to be quieter than some of my other stones and crystals. Quiet as in don't do much, don't talk much. maybe because I bought a small one.