Thread: Lapis Lazuli?
View Single Post
Old 30-10-2017, 02:07 AM
Administrator
Hello

This is one that I have had cross my path for many years. When I was in my late teens I would have find jewelry quality come into customs for a jeweler and I would clear it into Canada. I remember how expensive it was even in its raw form at times it would come in as.

I now have two pieces of it (not top quality) but nice pieces in pendent jewelry. It is not something I go to wear a lot but I do use it for cleansing. I have a chakra pendent of it and I have tried a few times to gift it off for it to come back to me each time. It does its work for a bit then is gifted back to me without me asking on it.

Here is what I understand of the stone.

Lapis Lazuli

The name is said to be derived from the Latin, lapis, which means ‘stone’ and from the Arabic,aula, which means ‘blue’, which means “beyond the sea”.

Metaphysical Properties:

Lapis promotes clear understanding and intuition. It assists one in the attunement to the creative source by stimulating and expanding the realization of consciousness toward the awakening of “All That Is”

Healing Properties:

Benefiting the immune system, Lapis overcomes hearing loss, eye issue, purifies the blood , relieves insomnia, and vertigo, as well as lowering the blood pressure.

Magical Properties:

Lapis Lazuli needs to be recharged under the light of the stars.
Energy: Receptive
Planet: Venus
Elements: Water
Deity: Isis, Venus, Nuit, Maat
Powers: Attunement, Perfection & Protection with Courage
Zodiac: Sagittarius

Chakra Classification:

Lapis Lazuli is ruled by Jupiter and will aid one in balancing, cleansing, and unification of all the chakras for the purpose of maintaining perfection with The One. It will assist in awakening the Third Eye to tap into ones intuitive strength and psychic abilities.
Must be used with care if one is going to place it directly on the Third Eye.

Lynn