View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 03:45 AM
Sangress

Quote:
So when Mara came and tempted the Buddha I suppose the Buddha created an army of Negs to attack him? And he created Mara too? And thousands of experiences with Poltergeists those people created artificial intelligence that could throw objects around the room?

I have dealt with creations in the astral and from all my experience Negs are something of a totally different nature. They have their own minds, their own agendas, and their own desires. I would not know any of this had I not had daily dealings with one not of my own creation. I hate to repeat myself but I truly doubt any imaginary creation could physically move objects in the physical world. If that was the case people would never attack each other in real life, they would just create something to do the job for them and never have any criminal records because of it.

I think you may be taking this out of context.

I said that gollums created by people become autonomous. I never said they could be controlled by anyone and I also never said all negs were gollums either. Please re-read it if you still dont understand what I was trying to put across.

I am not short changing or minimising anyones experience with any neg simply because some negs can be created subconsciously (via mental and energetic means together) and gain life of their own accord. They are just as real as natural negs, the only difference is their origin and that they are actually semi-permanant beings (they fall appart and dissapate after however long.)

I'll also mention that gollums are not imaginary either, they are classed as real beings with consciousness, energy and purpose. Thoughforms are not gollums either, since thoughtforms are of the mind rather than energy.

I dont know why you just brought buddha or mara into this or poltergiests...etc. It's really not connected to anything I just said and I cant even answer those questions since your making willd generalisations. What answer were you expecting to get? Becuase I sure as heck dont have one. lol.

I appreciate that your thinking on my opinion and I understand that you are passionate about the subject, but the challenges and such are kind of unneccissary in my opinion. Im only sharing, not looking to prove anything.