View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 05:14 PM
Same Sex twin flame27

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssdm1
In the 30 years I've know mine there has always been a third party. He and I had a romantic relationship when we were young many decades ago. Other than that he has always had another woman involved and still does today.

The connection between us is intense and we are in contact. While I want that romantic relationship again, it does not seem to be in the cards for us. I learned a very long time ago to accept this very unique "friendship" with him, to accept him in my life as he is and to be ok with his many relationships, even 2 marriages. It is not always easy when you love someone, but having this special person in my life is certainly better than not having him at all.

When we were in our 20s I ran because I saw nothing was going to happen between us. We both moved on with lives, careers, marriages, families. But he came back again after more than 20 years of no contact. He always ends up coming back in my life.

See. My twin didn't at least want me as her friend. That how she sounded anyway. That's what I wanted to ask her when I contacted her for the very last time but didn't get the chance to because her gf cut us off. I wanted her in my life in some type of way.