View Single Post
Old 16-08-2018, 12:34 AM
Deactivated Account

Since this is anonymous I'll explain what I mean. During a time of trouble in my marriage, I had a very vivid dream one night. I usually do not dream, unless it is an ADC (which happens frequently). This night, I dreamed that I was walking through my house. The house was empty, except for my cat who was sleeping on a chair (the cat is now deceased). I was calling for my husband. He was gone, nowhere to be found. I knew he was gone for good. As I went through the house, I looked out the window, and a man was outside in his yard. He was picking up a newspaper in his driveway, and looked up and noticed me. This was to be my new husband, I understood.

Then I suddenly woke up, as happens in all my ADCs.

I've spent the last two years working on my marriage and all seems fine now.

I also seemed to have heard a very frightening world event being described to me while in a half-asleep state (this is when I often get whisperings from spirit guides). I won't say what that was because it was very disturbing. Details were described about weapons, which I didn't know but proved to be accurate when I googled later. This hasn't happened, and it doesn't seem like it will, at this point in time.

Maybe just dreams, hopefully.