View Single Post
Old 22-07-2014, 05:05 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
our subconscious is one half of a second faster than our conscious mind. our subconscious is aware of much more stuff than our conscious. you picked up on the commercial subconsciously before it was aired. your subconscious relayed it to your conscious and then you immediately saw the commercial.

it took me years to get use to this awareness. after awhile you will be able to use this awareness as a tool to know more of yourself and the world around you.

A question I had was that people often call me precognitive, this effect often happens to me when I'm watching something eduacational and new with a friend, I'll ask a question, we'll pause the show talk about it then when we push play the show switch to talking about exactly what we just discussed. Also it happens when reading I'll be just before a hard consept to grasp when I'll get really tired or destracted and have to stop. It will be hard to start again until in life, on tv, or in a dream I'll experience something that will completely conferm what I was about to start reading about. It actually goes beyond this, which is where my question is, often I'll have someone ask me if I've ever done something that they're about to have me do, I'll say no don't know anything about it. They will get two words into explaining how to do it when I'll realized everything about it, I'll spend the next few minutes trying to get them to stop talking because I will have realized more about it then they know about it and often I'll start showing them new things about it. So question does this tie into the subconious or do you have any ideas?