View Single Post
Old 24-10-2022, 10:00 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by huggermomof2
Hello all! I am currently facing a few challenges in my life and was hoping for positive outcomes. However, i have encountered people who claim to see futures, and have been told that things are going to be very hard. Can this be right as i am ordinarily a positive person and focus on positive things. I am scared! Blessings

If you are ordinarily positive, and focus on the positive, then that is what you are going to attract; it doesn’t matter what anyone else says. You are under the law of your own consciousness. Whatever you think about or focus on is what is going to happen. This goes for little things in your life, and also for big things.

You can intend these positive things in advance, or be grateful for the positive outcome in advance. If you have something going on and you want a positive outcome, you can either picture it happening in your mind, or script it in the present and give it a happy ending. Then give thanks for the positive outcome in advance. The LOA will work it all out and make that outcome happen for you.

Remember that the Universe/Higher Power is bigger than anything going on in your life or in the outside world, so it doesn’t really matter what anyone else is experiencing. All that matters is what you are focusing your thoughts upon.