View Single Post
Old 23-07-2019, 10:55 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I was not talking about you, I really can't understand why some people feel like trying to disapprove the core teachings of a belief... I am a christian myself and I never felt such desire to disapprove people's beliefs.. and I met face to face with people that had a different belief than mine.. I have this belief of mine that if a person has a good heart, then there's no problem to talk with such a person.I must say that the muslims were the most friendly people I ever met and I was a christian among many muslims.

This is the problem, some people make an obsession for their belief and others make an obsession against the belief of other people and this is how bad things happen in the name of religion.

ah thanks that man i agree with you, and sometimes its difficult when faced with certain realities to be positive with so much negativity around. talking about muslims something i will never forget is once i was driving on a motorway and suddenly this caravan jackknifed a few cars ahead and spun around on its twin axles. everyone stopped and i was thinking about getting out to help but by the time i stopped the guys in the cars ahead were already out and pushing the car and caravan to safety, and i knew i would only be getting in the way. it was the right choice. those guys acted as if they had been trained to do it it was amazing, in less than 30 seconds job done. cars were already starting to snake past and suddenly a muslim woman ran past my car desperate to help. it might not have been the wisest move but i never forget this good selfless act, sure anyone might have done that but i recon it was also a sign of what islam meant to her and it still impresses me every time i think about it. things like this just sort of speak a kind of truth all of it's own maybe on some other level of reality i don't know