View Single Post
Old 22-10-2013, 09:52 PM
Pathfinder
attracting a specific person & signs from the universe

in my studies of LOA I have heard mixed messages in regards to this. So far this and attracting and ex lover seem to be the most common desires in the realm of relationships. I've heard some say "you can't MAKE that person love you" I know this obviously because humans have free will. I am pretty sure this person is attracted to me already but things like being in a relationship with someone else, and we seeing each other once in a blue moon due to busy schedules, are keeping him from making a move *hides*,exhibiting body language of the sort, telling me he appreciates when I'm there for him in times of need accompanied by a long hug etc. We also seem to be on the same vibrational level because we have had instances where we'd finish each other's sentences or one of us says something that the other was just thinking about saying. Little things like that. I also feel quite skeptical when people tell me "you can't attract him" because my response to that is "i thought you could attract ANY desire you want in LOA?" If you can't why do they say you can? There have been instances of attracting specific people, you just gotta know how to do it without interfering with free will. I try to use affirmations like " ____ loves me" and imagine the person is already in love with you and the kind of relationship you'd have with them. Letting go of any desperation via meditation is also key because desperation inhibits the universe from bringing you the person. What I need now are signs the universe is working in my favor. That's the hard part, I'm always asking myself what could be a sign?