View Single Post
Old 15-11-2018, 02:59 PM
Newbie ;)

Help with discerning signs

Hi everyone! I was going through some of my papers yesterday, and found some stories I used to write when I was a teen. I was hoping maybe you could help me decifer some interesting things that have been happening in my life.

I was raised pretty religious (Christian) and my parents were strict. When I was a teenager, I had a hard time dealing with my emotions, so I wrote elaborate short stories.

They always had a reoccurring character named Tamir Nepal, who was an Indian teen with “brilliant, blue eyes” lol. And he had feelings for a girl named Beanica. The stories always centered around his angst for this girl, and it was so intense and overwhelming for the characters in the story.

Well, after a couple of years, I started studying at college. I became close to my professor and we would talk all night about all sorts of things. I ignored the emotions I felt for him, because he was married. (His wife had a lot of issues)

There was always been a strange tension and pull between us...but nothing is acknowledged. His wife passed away a couple of years ago. We see each other around, and we still have long conversations about everything really.

While reading the stories I wrote as a teen...three things shocked me.

Him and his wife adopted kids....from Nepal.
He has the brilliant blue eyes that I described in the stories from long ago.
The feelings that were between the characters in the stories are as intense as what I feel between us.

I feel that there’s some sort of lesson or something that I haven’t learned with what going on between us. Sometimes I think to just acknowledge what I feel, but I don’t want to ruin a good friendship. Sometimes my heart aches for him and I dream about him. I try to ignore it.

What do you think? Is it all just coincidence? What suggestions do you have?

Last edited by Ac195 : 15-11-2018 at 04:56 PM.